Fill Out The Reservation Request Form
Please fill out the form below and let us know which adventure you want to book. Once you’re signed up, we’ll keep in touch by e-mail with a timeline of payments and other important information regarding your adventure!
Making a Reservation
1. Book online! Just click the “Book Now” button on the webpage of the trip you’re interested in taking. You will be directed to our secure online reservation system. Fill out some basic information about yourself and then pay the initial payment via credit or debit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
*We do not accept Discover or American Express.
2. If online booking is currently unavailable for the trip you’re interested in taking, you will be directed to this page, where you may fill out the reservation request form. We will get in touch with you via email within a few days. If there is space available, you will receive an invoice via email to pay the initial payment by credit or debit card to guarantee your spot on the adventure.
3. Once we’ve received your initial payment, you will receive an e-ticket with further details about your adventure (i.e. where to meet the bus, what to bring, optional activities and the day-to-day itinerary). Please allow 72 hours for this email e-ticket to show up in your inbox.
- An initial payment must be made by credit, debit or cash card online to confirm your spot on an adventure.
- All balances are due 60 days prior to departure.
- All payments are non-refundable, but may be transferred once to another Green Tortoise adventure, if done so at least 60 days prior to departure.
- Less than 60 days prior to departure, full payment is required to reserve a space.
- All payments must be made online with credit, debit or cash card.
*We no longer accept cash, money order or cashiers checks at departure. All balances must be paid in advance.
Feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions.
Special Circumstances Cancellation Exception:
If all of the parks and borders are open 60 days prior to the adventure, we will confirm the departure and expect payment of the entire balance within 72 hours. At that point, the entire amount is generally non refundable. However, in the 60 days prior to departure and after you have paid the balance, the trip may be cancelled if all or most of the following conditions are met:
*A stay at home order is in effect.
*All or most of the national parks/borders we are visiting are closed.
*Social distancing standards are in place that would make our style of travel impossible.
If we are forced to cancel the trip because of the above limitations, you will be eligible for a refund of your balance (minus credit card processing fees) and your entire initial payment will be credited towards a future trip.
If all of the above conditions are not in place and you choose to cancel the trip, your entire initial payment and balance due is non refundable. Transfer of all or some of payments may be possible and will be handled on a case by case basis.